I Love You

♥ Assalamualaikum ♥ ^_^ see you again *_^

today and today and today hmm..........
Ok, fine! Actually i don't know how to starting.

Ok like this,today i'm so bored and so so tired. Boring but tired, aku pun tak tahu nak cakap macam mana. *sambil garu kepala.. Aku penat gilosss sebab i start jaga my patient. My patient so old,and when she so old mesti la kesabaran sangat tinggi kan? Ya! that's really i kena bersabar banyak cause my patient that really MANJA upss! 

Biasalah, kita sebagai manusia, makin tua akan kembali macam perangai baby, That's reality. So what happen to me today my patient say, i'm not love her cause she always so painful even i give her medicine.

What i really angry is, i give she medicine but my patient not complient. You know what complient? that means 'tidak mengikut jadual ubat. Kejap makan, kejap tidak' So how i want do that? Hurmmm maybe i need to more study about psicology and communication. I hope hope i can be patient with my patient, and you know what my collage fecth me. I don't want back. I'm still miss my family :(

That's  All my story today. Thank for reading



*p/s Smoga para perjuang MALAYSIA sentiasa di lindungi and berjaya. Takziah juga pada keluarga arwah pejuang. Semoga mereka ditempatkan orang-orang yang mati syahid. Al-Fatihah...

No comments: